- Portable/Premade Solar Energy Buildings.... NOW AVAILABLE!
- Simple Energy Works LED bulbs deliver more light for less energy
- TVA: Killing Solar with 3 Easy Steps:
- Waste is how we "do" energy
- TVA has pulled the plug!
- TVA's solar program phasing out Incentives...
- We've Broken the Code- Solar that pays YOU!
- Happy Birthday- Old Girl!! July 4th in America
- The Levelized Cost of Energy- Bargains can Break You!
- Sustainability Fair- 5th graders and solar energy!
- Buy or Rent? Energy Production Version
- Taking aim at Nanking ends up hurting Knoxville!
- Obama, Be Nice, the Chinese are our Friends!
- SketchUp for solar- 3D modeling brings home the sun!
- Take the money and Run! TN has a new Solar Grant!!
- Troubleshooting PV- for the Lazy (and frugal)!
- Happy 3rd Anniversary Kingston Fly Ash Spill!
- Solar Energy Will Never Replace Coal!
- Solar's "Breaking Dawn"
- The 1603/USDA two-step!
- AC Electricians and PV Installations
- Dirty Energy
- DIY (is it a good idea?)
- Electrical Grid
- Energy monitoring
- Energy reduction
- Good PV Design
- Grid Parity
- Increase Energy Production of PV system
- Learning Solar
- LED light bulbs
- PV costs
- PV Modules (Photovoltaic Panels)
- PV mounting systems
- Solar Incentives
- December 2013
- October 2013
- May 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
Tags1603 treasury grant AC electrician alternative energy apocalypse big energy boron Central Inverters ClickSys commercial Commercial PV costs current cost Current Cost Envi DIY DIY solar energy monitor enlighten Enphase envi Green Power Switch Grid Parity Homeowner home solar kit incentives microinverter MicroInverters photovoltaics Photovoltaic System Photovoltaic system costs photovoltatics PV PV costs PV modules PV system rebates reliability solar Solar energy solar grants Solar Incentives solar kit solar PV subsidies tennessee TVA
Connect with Us
Newsletter Sign UpPlease enter the email below to subscribe for our monthly newsletter.
It's a good feeling to see my "clean energy machine" (solar system) doing its thing!— Jean
I got it in 5 days with the free shipping. The unit works great. We are able to see the power being used when items get turned off and on in seconds.— Harry R
It takes a bit of a leap of faith to invest in new technology when I bought my custom ground mount PV solar system from Simple Energy Works, but they were very helpful throughout the process from start to finish.— Jean Cheely
Randy Velker at Simple Energy Works was very helpful. After purchasing a solar system kit from Simple Energy Works, the solar system was very easy to install. I had to call Randy with a question, and our problem was solved 1,2,3! Now I'm expanding our system three fold, and Simple Energy Works will definitely get our business again!— Ted Polczynski
No sooner did I place my order and the seller had sent me an email letting me know it was shipped. This is the type of place I like to deal with— Joseph
Simple Energy Works made the whole Solar System design and installation process super easy for me, conducted themselves with integrity, and made obtaining documents and appropriate Solar Grants timely and flawless. I strongly recommend this company to everyone who is thinking of purchasing a Solar Energy System.— Thomas Nosarzewski, Owner
WOW FAST Shipping. I Got my product in less than 3 days. I ordered 4 things and 3 of them were from Amazon and 1 from this seller. His came first and 6 days later I am still waiting on 2 of the Amazon products— Clay
Simple Energy Works was quick to respond and easy to work with. Their Current Cost Energy Monitor allowed us at Washington University to run a low-budget dorm energy competition amongst our students!— Will Fischer, Sustainability Director, Washington University
Solar Energy E-Books
Solar Rebates & Incentives Map
Category Archives: blog-posts
1. Step one. Develop and publicize a “beneficial” solar program. Accept accolades for being a “solar proponent.” TVA has for the past few years been fine tuning and running a solar program in the Tennessee Valley. This program started small, … Continue reading
Lawrence Livermore Laboratory released it’s 2011 energy usage flow chart graphic… And it is amazing. It looks overwhelmingly complicated at first, but once you have looked at it for a while and figured out what the image is portraying it … Continue reading
Site designs have been 2D for years, simple sketches that show where the solar array will be mounted to the house. That is normally effective and can give the general idea of what a solar system will look like installed … Continue reading